Member portal issues

Participant
    I don’t understand why I cannot get into the portal again… I just need to check on my mom’s maintenance invoices. I spent hours and days combing through emails and on the web page trying to find anything that could help me with the new system.  This happens every single year… I have changed the original email and contact several times. My father passed away eight years ago.and I keep changing the email address to mine because I need to manage this for my mom and yet again I can’t get in.
    yet I can still access the boards with my credentials they’ve been in place for years. Any help would be greatly appreciated My email is Ammie104aol.com.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Kandy
      Keymaster
      Good morning Ammie,

I have sent your message to Jacqueline Kelly at the tech department at ABC. She should be reaxching out to you about this issue soon.

Kandy
      Keymaster
      Good morning Ammie,

Tech support has attempted to contact you by email but have not received a reply. They were requesting your phone number so they could walk you through the instructions. Please check your email and reply if you still need assistance.

linda2219
      Participant
      PLEASE someone tell me why I can not get a member guest form to fill out so I can send confirmation to my renters. I have paid my 2025 dues when I was at ABC week 9 & 10. The sight keeps saying you must pay your dues, I have done so and have a receipt.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.